Jumat, 27 Juni 2008

my happy holiday

hari kemarin bener2 hari yang menyenangkan buat gw....
gw di ajakin ma pak guru favorit gw jj ke dufan.........rame2 seh ma anak se-genk gw

seneng bgt,secara di antara my member there are two of us have many problem,and that are make us cant gather for a long time

and cant chat with other member....and because of one gift from my lovely teacher,we can gather again.....

thank you very much my lovely teacher......i do love you

i like in the time we gather yesterday,even at least i must back to my real life but yesterday although just moment that is make me can forget my sadness........

thank you all my lovely friend and my lovely teacher

i do love you so much.............please don't ever forget me!!!!

1 komentar:

love minnie mengatakan...

rida.......fighting
you must be stronger than now and yesterday,araso........!!!